Reiki Ritual Training
MESSAGE FROM NIKITA:
Reiki Ritual is a unique offering, which combines the use of natural essential oils with powerful Reiki and chakra balancing. Clients can experience holistic healing of their body, mind and spirit, through a state of balance, harmony and well-being. I have developed Reiki Ritual over the past few years and I have witnessed the positive effects it has on my clients. I enjoy meeting people from different backgrounds and sharing the gift of Reiki with them.
Friday 5th January 2024 at DNC Studio [10am-4pm]
Your training day
Upon arrival you will be greeted by Nikita and introduced to members of your group with a hot drink, before moving on to the agenda of the day:
- Revision of Reiki I and II
- Benefits of essential oils
- Experience a chakra balancing guided meditation with Nikita
- Learn ways to set up and prepare the treatment space.
- Learn ways to prepare yourself.
- Observe a consultation using coaching techniques.
- Step by step process of delivering a Reiki Ritual treatment.
- How to close the session and give the client post-treatment instructions.
- How to clear your energy and the space prior to the next treatment.
Please note: You must have completed both Reiki 1+2 to be considered for this course. Only 4 spaces are available per training day, so you get very focussed training and hands-on experience.
Reiki Ritual Treatment
We will begin the intensive training day by revisiting the techniques from Reiki I & II, before learning about the healing benefits of essential oils. You will have the opportunity to ask questions throughout, before we move on to delivering a 90-minute treatment.
We will thoroughly explore how to set up the space and prepare your own energy. You will practice giving a consultation to a client using coaching techniques, before beginning their powerful healing session.
I will show you how to apply the oils onto the soles of the feet and back of the spine, before turning the client over and using the oils on their heart, throat, third eye and crown chakras.
You will have the opportunity to practice on each other which is a wonderfully relaxing part of the day! We will discuss how to close a session and most importantly how to clear your energy before you move onto another treatment or finish.
– Review the basic principles and techniques of Reiki I & II, to refresh your knowledge.
– Learn about essential oils, and how to choose the best one for your clients’ needs.
– Discover how to apply essential oils effectively on the feet, spine, and chakras, using gentle strokes and Reiki hand positions.
– Practice giving and receiving a full session, with guidance and feedback from me.
– Learn how to create a relaxing and supportive environment for your clients, from setting up the room to conducting a consultation.
– Learn how to protect and clear your own energy field before, during, and after a session, using Reiki symbols and aura cleansing techniques.
At the end of the workshop, you will receive a comprehensive manual and a CPD certificate of completion.
Become a Reiki Ritual Therapist
1. Experience Reiki Ritual
It is encouraged that you experience the powerful healing benefits of a treatment before beginning your journey towards being a Reiki Ritual therapist.
2. Attend Reiki Ritual Training Day
Friday 5th January 2024 at DNC Studio (10am-4pm) – £250 early bird rate if booked by 5th October. Includes a training manual, lunch and certificate. There are only 4 spaces available.
Practice makes perfect. This will enable you to build up your experience and confidence, as well as receive constructive feedback. A good way of doing this is to offer it to your family & friends or existing clients if you are already a therapist.
The final part of the process is to become insured as a Reiki Ritual Practitioner (at your own cost), which will enable you to work on paid clients. To do this, an assessment fee will be required and you will practice giving a treatment and be given detailed feedback.
Ready to become a Reiki Ritual therapist?
DNC Dance & Yoga Studio
459 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 6AA
[Free parking available]