Breathe, Relax & Meditate
WORKSHOP IN SLOUGH
Wellbeing Workshops are small group sessions that run regularly at DNC Studio in Slough. Ideal for anyone looking for a reflective and relaxing session, away from external distractions. An opportunity to turn inwards and explore deeper layers of themselves. The workshops are run by Nikita [Reiki healer, Meditation facilitator and Life Coach]. Nikita combines her range of skills to holistically guide and support people of all ages, throughout their self-growth and personal development journey.
1 workshop –
~ PRANAYAMA ~
Pranayama is an ancient practice of focusing on breath. In Sanskrit, prana means “vital life force”, and yama means to gain control. In yoga, breath is associated with the prana, thus, pranayama is a means to elevate the prana shakti, or life energies.
~ YOGA NIDRA ~
Yoga Nidra is a state of consciousness between waking and sleeping, like the “going-to-sleep” stage. It is a very powerful experience which leaves a person feeling rested and refreshed.
~ MEDITATION ~
Meditation is a practice that has a long history of use for increasing calmness and physical relaxation, improving psychological balance, coping with illness, and enhancing overall health and well-being.
Breathe, Relax & Meditate
You will leave Nikita’s Wellbeing Workshop EMPOWERED with tools and techniques, to implement into your daily lifestyle. You will be given a safe space to let go of anything you might be holding onto thats causing you pain and suffering. A special part of the workshop is receiving REIKI. Whilst you meditate, Nikita goes around (with your permission) to transfer warm healing energy to your chakras.
What does the workshop involve?
- Herbal tea on arrival
- Settle into the workshop space and get cosy with bolsters and blankets!
- Introductions and getting to know everyone
- Pranayama (breathing techniques sitting up)
- Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation lying down)
- Guided Meditation (sitting up)
- Nikita goes around to give each person Reiki healing (touch therapy)
- Optional reflections / Journaling – you have a choice to share your experience or just enjoy quiet time before we close the session.
- You will be emailed a guided meditation audio recording to continue your wellbeing at home. You will also be offered a complimentary coaching call a few weeks later to discuss your progress and explore any questions that may arise.
Experience peace of mind…
Have you forgotten how to breathe?
When was the last time you relaxed?
Is it about time you started to mediate?
JOIN THIS WORKSHOP TO LEARN THREE POWERFUL TECHNIQUES YOU CAN IMPLEMENT INTO YOUR DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY LIFESTYLE FOR STRESS MANAGEMENT, SELF CARE AND TO EXPERIENCE PEACE OF MIND.
Workshop address: DNC Dance & Yoga Studio, 459 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 6AA (free parking available outside).
I joined the Yoga Nidra session today with my teenage daughter and it was the most wonderful experience, we feel so relaxed and stress free. Nikita’s guidance was spot on and feel blessed to have been given Reiki during the session. I highly recommend!
Nimisha Dhillon [10/10/21]
Location of workshops:
DNC Dance & Yoga Studio, 459 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 6AA
Free parking outside studio. Nearest train station: Burnham (10mins walk)
Telehone: 01628 298582